Cherry 為美國瑜伽聯盟 500 小時註冊瑜伽老師。縱使練習瑜伽已有十多年的時間，她仍然被瑜伽的療癒力量深深吸引。她練習並教授串聯瑜伽，並在當中認識到身體和心靈的密切關係。
Cherry is a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 500-hour level with Yoga Alliance. Having over 10 years of yoga experience, she is still amazed by its healing power. She practises and teaches vinyasa yoga and is captivated by the body-mind connectedness it brings her.
Having received her degree in psychology, post-graduate degree in education and master in counselling from HKU, Cherry has ten years of experience in mainstream and special education including teaching, counselling, curriculum development and research. The more she learns, the more she finds the astonishing resemblance between yoga practice and her previous profession as an educator / a counsellor in nurturing, inspiring and healing people. Out of curiosity, she is now devoted to the search of body-mind-spirit connection through the practice of mindfulness.
She is grateful in gaining so much from yoga and loves to give it back by teaching and sharing. Her teaching respects anatomies of different bodies and offers options for various needs. Her classes are grounding, challenging and most importantly, fun! She would love to dedicate her time to share her love and passion for life and yoga with her students.
相關師資培訓 Relevant Trainings Received:
- 200-hour Power Vinyasa Teacher Training with Janet Lau
- 60-hour Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training (Sequencing & Theming) with Duncan Peak
- 70-hour Yin Yoga Retreat and Teacher Training (Level 1) with Duncan Peak
- 20-hour Yoga Anatomy Training with Tiffany Cruikshank
- 300-hour Fit Flow Fly Teacher Training with Briohny Smyth, Dice Iida-Klein and Yoga Beyond